Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Under Contract! 28.13 acres in Dallas County, Alabama

Under Contract! 28.13 acresin the Valley Grande Community of Dallas County, Alabama.

Today we were fortunate enough to get an offer strong enough to accept on this great little Black Belt hunting property and homesite.

This is the third tract I have been blessed to be able to place under contract in the past month. I can say that rural hunting and recreational properties are selling if they are a good value.

If you are in the market to buy a quality hunting property, farmland, timberland or recreational tract in Alabama, please check out my website to see what I have available.

If you are a west Alabama landowner who would like to sell your property, please contact me for a free consultation. Quality properties are selling in this market, and I can work with you to help you sell yours. Please contact me today for more information about selling your property.

Posted via email from Jonathan Goode- Alabama Land Agent

0 comments:

Post a Comment