Thursday, September 23, 2010

Red tailed Hawk Hunting in Perry County, Alabama

This morning as I was driving in Perry County, Alabama, I saw this red tailed hawk hunting for breakfast.

One of my favorite parts of helping people buy and sell land in West Alabama is that I get to be out on the roads and experiencing nature. It is a common thing to see whitetail deer, foxes, raccoons, hawks, and turkeys. Occasionally I will see a bald eagle, coyote, bobcat, skunk or owl; once I saw a brown panther.

I love watching creatures in the wild, and feel blessed that it is part of my job. I also enjoy helping other people experience the excitement of finding a piece of land where they and their loved ones can share the memories they make in the outdoors.

If you are buying or selling hunting land, timberland, farm land, or a recreational property in west Alabama, please contact me to see find out how I can be helpful. I have helped buyers and sellers of rural land in the following Alabama Counties: Bibb, Clarke, Chilton, Dallas, Fayette, Hale, Jefferson, Perry, Pickens, Lowndes, Montgomery, Macon, Pike, Marengo, Sumter, Wilcox and Tuscaloosa. I would love to help you find the perfect place to make some memories with the ones you love, so please contact me today.

Posted via email from Jonathan Goode- Alabama Land Agent

0 comments:

Post a Comment