Friday, April 23, 2010

Fish are Biting in Perry County, Alabama


The fishing is good in Perry County, Alabama. This is a picture of my 3-year-old daughter's first fish this past week. She was eager to touch this little bluegill and is asking when we're going to go fishing again.

Perry County, Alabama is home to some great fishing spots. Donavan Lakes Fishing Club (pictured here), Bar D Lakes, the Webb Watershed, and Lakeland Farms are all outstanding private fishing clubs. Floating and fishing the pristine Cahaba River for spotted bass is a treat for every angler.

People who are in the market to buy rural land here in west Alabama are often looking for a property that has an existing lake or a good site to build a private lake. I have several pieces of land for sale that already have small lakes or that have river frontage and others with good potential lake sites.

If you find the perfect tract, but it doesn't have an existing lake, I have a network of people that can help you craft the perfect fishing experience. From excavators, to biologists, to crawfish suppliers, I can connect you with the people who can help you make the most of your private fishing lake.

In Perry County here are a few of my contacts that can help you create your ideal fishing experience:

Pond Builders/ Earth Movers

Biologist/ Pond Management

If you are in the market for a piece of rural land in west Alabama, and having a place to go fishing is one of your goals, please contact me to see if I can help. Most of my listings are within 75 miles or 90 minutes of Birmingham, so you can get away and still be close to home. I look forward to helping you find your piece of Alabama.


0 comments:

Post a Comment