Monday, July 5, 2010

Land for Sale in Perry County, Alabama

Jonathan Goode, land agent with AlaLandCo, has some great listings of land for sale in Perry County, Alabama. If you are looking for a hunting tract or getaway property, please see some of my great listings.

Perry County is home to over 35,000 acres of the Talladega National Forest. Owning land that joins the Forest is highly desirable, because Good Forests make Good Neighbors.

Perry County is in the heart of Alabama's historic Black Belt region, which is known for its outstanding whitetail deer and fertile black soils.

Here are a few of my current listings in Perry County:

13.3 acre Homesite and Hunting

78 acres of great hunting land that joins the Talladega National Forest

217 acres that joins the National Forest- can be divided into a 150 acre, 53 acre, and 13 acre tract

28 acre parcel at a reduced price!

These are just a few of the many great properties we have for sale in some of the best hunting land in Alabama. For more information please visit my website or contact me. If you are considering selling your land in Perry County, I will be happy to provide you with some comparable sales information of what has recently sold and would love to help you sell your rural property. I am the only real estate agent in Perry County, Alabama that focuses my business completely on land. It would be my pleasure to serve you too.

 

Posted via email from Jonathan Goode- Alabama Land Agent

0 comments:

Post a Comment